In the year 1971, Mr. I-Hui Ho was enlightened by the idea of a master key system when he couldn't find the right key in one particular emergency situation. He left home in a hurry and returned very soon due to abdominal pain. Mr. Ho tried to open the front door for several minutes, but he was unable to unlock the door owing to the poor quality of the lock. He was embarrassed and had to go to a neighbor's house to use the bathroom there. Suddenly, an idea came to Mr. Ho's mind: “Why don’t we just make one master key for people to use?”. Mr. Ho decided to start this business at that moment. Even though he does not have any background in engineering, he began to devote himself to solving security problems and enhancing the convenience of the utility of locks from that day, thus the story of REAL Locks began.
Twenty years ago, Mr. Ho traveled to South Africa and visited a lighthouse at Cape of Good Hope, South Africa. To his surprise, he recognized the padlock on the gate of the lighthouse as a product of REAL, and could not stop weeping from joy. To Mr. Ho, the padlock is the guardian of this lighthouse, protecting travelers on their long journeys. Today, you can still find this REAL padlock on the gate of the lighthouse at Cape of Good Hope, still standing strong, as good as new with no signs of corrosion.
Currently, REAL has obtained over 150 patents and the keyless combination locks are sold in quantities of more than 400,000 pieces and has been exported to 50 countries worldwide. Recently, REAL expanded its business segment from mechanical products into electronic-mechanical integration merchandise including NFC-controlled locks and public rental bike systems. REAL® continually follows the market trend, seeking to provide total solutions and reliable products to fulfill a customer's requirements.
The President of REAL Locks, Beatrice Ho, is the daughter of Mr. Ho. She had been a professional lawyer for five years before she took over the family business in 2000. Her vision is to transform REAL from a "traditional manufacture" into a "Security & Locking System solution provider". In pursuit of this goal, Beatrice is committed to promoting R & D innovation and technology enhancement. To this day, REAL has obtained over 150 patents and expanded its business segment from mechanical products to electronic-mechanical integration merchandise.
HEADQUARTER / TAIWAN FACTORY
REAL LOCKS & SECURITY CO., LTD.
3-4F, No.61, Wuchiuan Road, Wu-Ku Industrial park,
New Taipei City 24886 , Taiwan.
R&T LOCKS & SECURITY (VN) CO., LTD.
Address:Factory A6, Lot A-3, Road N2, Dai Dang Industrial Park, Phu Tan Ward, Thu Dau Mot city, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam.
R&T Locks & Security (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. was established in 2009. With the production of at least 300,000 pieces of locks per month, we are confident of our ability to fulfill any customer’s requests. R&T has a team who has experience in lock technology for over 20 years. Additionally, we are well experience in both technology and knowledge in the hardware field for various production lines including die-casting, CNC machining, pressing, assembling, qualify control, and surface treatment….etc.
Our service extends beyond just the production process. Except OBM products, we also handle ODM/OEM products from customer requests with a high security and quality control standard. Our clients are from all over the world including the USA, Canada, Austria, UK, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Israel, Japan, Singapore , Malaysia and Europe…etc. We serve our clients on the basis of our core values: “Good quality is our direction, no quality no future”.
- Zinc Die-Cast
- Metal Stamping / Investment Casting / Sand Casting / Die-Casting / Forging
- Surface Finishing – Tumble / Polish
- Lock Shackle
Distributors in Vietnam:
- Tan Tai shop: No. 77, Phung Hung St., Ward 13, District 5, HCMC.
- Thuy Phuong Distributor: No. 63 & No.89A, Nguyen Thi St., Ward 13, District 5, HCMC
- Ky Trinh Shop: No.70, Phung Hung St., Ward 13, District 5, HCMC.
- Sang Linh Shop: No.77, Trinh Hoai Duc St., Ward 13, District 5, HCMC
- Kim Le shop: Booth No.16, Group 18, Kim Bien Market, Ward 13, District 5, HCMC
- Thuan Phat Shop: Booth No. 18, Group 18, Kim Bien Market, Ward 13, District 5, HCMC
- Duy Phat Shop: No.34, Vu Chi Hieu St., Ward 13, District 5, HCMC
- Duc Khoi shop: No.47, Yersin Rd., Ong Lanh Brigde Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Hien shop: No.347, Nguyen Cong Tru Rd., Ong Lanh Brigde Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Huy Vu Shop: No.273, Su Van Hanh St., Ward 9, District 10, HCMC
- Hoang Khanh Shop: No. 333, Su Van Hanh St., Ward 9, District 10, HCMC
- Van Anh shop: No.319, Su Van Hanh St., Ward 9, District 10, HCMC
- Thinh Phat shop: No. 1053, Lac Long Quan St., Ward 11, Tan Binh District, HCMC
- Tan Khai Hoan shop: No. 1003, Lac Long Quan St., Ward 11, Tan Binh District, HCMC
- Khai Hoan Shop: No.1115, Lac Long Quan St., Ward 11, Tan Binh District, HCMC
- Anh Dung Shop: 201 Le Trong Tan St., Ward Son Ky, Tan Phu District, HCMC.
- Nam Leo Shop: 62-64, Mac Cuu Rd., Ward 13, District 5, HCMC.
- Tan Thanh Shop: No. 480, Ly Thuong Kiet RD., Ward 7, Tan Binh Dist.,HCMC.
- Vinh Thai Shop: No.53, Vu Chi Hieu Rd., Ward 13, Dist. 5, HCMC.
- Hung Kim Minh Shop: No. 36, Vu Chi Hieu Rd., Ward 13, Dist. 5, HCMC.
- Cam Tu Shop: No.556, Truong Chinh Rd., Wars 13, Tan Binh Dist., HCMC.
- Thanh Phong Shop: No.92, Phung Hung St., Ward 13, Dist.5, HCMC.
- Phuc Binh Shop: Booth No.16, Group 13, Kim Bien Market, Ward 13, Dist.5, HCMC.
- Vinh Phat Shop: No.82, Phan Dinh Phung St., Phu Nhuan Dist., HCMC.
- Mai Huynh Shop: No.422, Nguyen Thi Thap St., Tan Quy Ward, Dist.7, HCMC.