Back in year 1971, Mr. I-Hui Ho was enlightened the idea of master key system when he couldn't find the right key under an emergency situation. He left home in a hurry and returned very soon because of an abdominal pain. Mr. Ho tried to open the front door for several minutes, but he was unable to unlock the door because of the poor quality of the lock. He was embarrassed and had to go to neighbor's house to use bathroom there. Suddenly, an idea came to Mr. Ho's mind “Why don’t we just make one master key for people to use?”. Mr. Ho decided to start this business at the moment when he was in the neighbor's bathroom. Even though he does not have any background of engineering, he began to devote himself into solving security problems and enhancing convenience in the utility of locks from that day, and the story of REAL Locks has begun.
20 years back, Mr. Ho traveled to South Africa and visited the lighthouse at Cape of Good Hope, South Africa. He found the padlock on the gate of lighthouse is from REAL, and could not stop weeping from the joy and touched feeling as this padlock symbols the guardian of the lighthouse which protects the travelers and ships. Today, you can still find this REAL padlock on the gate of lighthouse at Cape of Good Hope, and it is rust free and no signs of corrosion.
Until today, REAL has obtained over 150 patents and the keyless combination locks are sold in quantity of more than 300,000 pcs and exporting to 40 countries worldwide. Recently, REAL expands business segment from mechanical products into electronic-mechanical integration merchandise including Bluetooth controlled locks and public rental bike system. REAL® will continually follow the market trend and provide total solutions and reliable products to fulfill customer's requirements.
Beatrice, President of REAL Locks, is the daughter of Mr. Ho, and she had been a professional lawyer for 5 years before she took over the family business since year 2000. Her vision is to transform REAL from a “Traditional manufacture” into a “Security & locking system solution provider”. In order to achieve this goal, Beatrice constantly promotes R&D innovation and technology enhancement. Until today, REAL has obtained over 150 patents and expanded business segment from mechanical products into electronic-mechanical integration merchandise.
HEADQUARTER / TAIWAN FACTORY
REAL LOCKS & SECURITY CO., LTD.
3-4F, No.61, Wuchiuan Road, Wu-Ku Industrial park,
New Taipei City 24886 , Taiwan.
R&T LOCKS & SECURITY (VN) CO., LTD.
Address:Factory A6, Lot A-3, Road N2, Dai Dang Industrial Park, Phu Tan Ward, Thu Dau Mot city, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam.
R&T Locks & Security (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. was established in 2008 years. With the capacity at least 300,000 pcs of locks per month, we’re confident to satisfy almost your request in this field. R&T has a team of 4 Taiwanese specialist who are skill in lock technology for over 20 years, more than 20 Vietnamese supervisors who are well- trained in both technology and knowledge in hardware field, and more than 80 employers working in various production lines including Die-casting, Machinery, Assembling, Qualify control, Surface treatment...etc.
Our service includes not only in production process, but also handling ODM/OEM products from customer’s request with a high security and qualify control standard .Our customers are from many countries all over the world such as: USA, Taiwan, Germany, Japan, Myanmar, Singapore, Europe...etc., and we always supply for our customers by our whole company shared Idea: “Good quality is our direction, no quality no future”.
- Zinc Die-Cast
- Metal Stamping / Investment Casting / Sand Casting / Die-Casting / Forging
- Surface Finishing – Tumble / Polish
- Lock Shackle
Distributors in Vietnam:
- Tan Tai shop: No. 77, Phung Hung St., Ward 13, District 5, HCMC.
- Thuy Phuong Distributor: No. 63 & No.89A, Nguyen Thi St., Ward 13, District 5, HCMC
- Ky Trinh Shop: No.70, Phung Hung St., Ward 13, District 5, HCMC.
- Sang Linh Shop: No.77, Trinh Hoai Duc St., Ward 13, District 5, HCMC
- Kim Le shop: Booth No.16, Group 18, Kim Bien Market, Ward 13, District 5, HCMC
- Thuan Phat Shop: Booth No. 18, Group 18, Kim Bien Market, Ward 13, District 5, HCMC
- Duy Phat Shop: No.34, Vu Chi Hieu St., Ward 13, District 5, HCMC
- Duc Khoi shop: No.47, Yersin Rd., Ong Lanh Brigde Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Hien shop: No.347, Nguyen Cong Tru Rd., Ong Lanh Brigde Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Huy Vu Shop: No.273, Su Van Hanh St., Ward 9, District 10, HCMC
- Hoang Khanh Shop: No. 333, Su Van Hanh St., Ward 9, District 10, HCMC
- Van Anh shop: No.319, Su Van Hanh St., Ward 9, District 10, HCMC
- Thinh Phat shop: No. 1053, Lac Long Quan St., Ward 11, Tan Binh District, HCMC
- Tan Khai Hoan shop: No. 1003, Lac Long Quan St., Ward 11, Tan Binh District, HCMC
- Khai Hoan Shop: No.1115, Lac Long Quan St., Ward 11, Tan Binh District, HCMC
- Anh Dung Shop: 201 Le Trong Tan St., Ward Son Ky, Tan Phu District, HCMC.
- Nam Leo Shop: 62-64, Mac Cuu Rd., Ward 13, District 5, HCMC.
- Tan Thanh Shop: No. 480, Ly Thuong Kiet RD., Ward 7, Tan Binh Dist.,HCMC.
- Vinh Thai Shop: No.53, Vu Chi Hieu Rd., Ward 13, Dist. 5, HCMC.
- Hung Kim Minh Shop: No. 36, Vu Chi Hieu Rd., Ward 13, Dist. 5, HCMC.
- Cam Tu Shop: No.556, Truong Chinh Rd., Wars 13, Tan Binh Dist., HCMC.
- Thanh Phong Shop: No.92, Phung Hung St., Ward 13, Dist.5, HCMC.
- Phuc Binh Shop: Booth No.16, Group 13, Kim Bien Market, Ward 13, Dist.5, HCMC.
- Vinh Phat Shop: No.82, Phan Dinh Phung St., Phu Nhuan Dist., HCMC.
- Mai Huynh Shop: No.422, Nguyen Thi Thap St., Tan Quy Ward, Dist.7, HCMC.